Buying a Home
in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area
To buy a home, contact David at 703 434 0773
See ALL homes for sale through this link to: brightmlshomes
Get the practical and proven inside information to buy the home of your choice in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area for an attractive price with a minimum of stress and strain. David has the details on what to expect at every stage such as...
- The importance of trust
- The best time of year to buy
- The myth about finding that "perfect" home
- How to buy 30% more home at the same monthly payment
- Secrets of beating the other buyers to win your home of choice
- Information much more revealing than "days on the market"
- Using the home selection checklist for an efficient search
- Avoiding big trouble when buying a brand new home
- What to say, what not to say, and when not to say it
- Using experience to handle those tough negotiations
- Unlocking power to avoid using your ultimate threat
- The bold truth on automated values (e.g. Zestimate)
- The secrets of handling verbal negotiations
- Finding and negotiating distressed properties
- The best measure of your market segment
- The true meaning of the Tax Assessment
- How to measure experience
Find out what David's clients say.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
David's analytical sixth edition of Buying a Home is filled with incisive information on home selection, financing, negotiating tactics, and more, all tailored to today's local market.
* * * * * * *
Your Friend in Real Estate, LLC
Arlington, Virginia, USA
* Copyright © David Rathgeber *
* * All rights reserved. * *
* * * 2019 * * *