Read David's Books Free
Click to read David's Buying a Home book.
- "This book is full of practical tips that save the home buyer a lot of time, energy, money, and aggravation." - Bob - Leesburg
- "...packed with information that will help you if you've never bought a home, or have done so a dozen times." - Anonymous posted to amazon.com
- "...helped me quickly understand the entire process ... provides almost everything that a home buyer needs." - Larry - McLean
- "We have read both of David's books and he is certainly knowledgeable in real estate." - Anonymous posted to amazon.com
Click to read David's Selling Your Home book.
- "Having bought and sold more times than the average Northern Virginia resident, this book was repeatedly an invaluable resource." Dewey and Marie - Arlington
- "Following the advice given in this book we were able to buy a new home and sell our existing home during these troubled times." Jeffrey and Karen - Gaithersburg
- "David Rathgeber's book is the thinking man's guide to selling your home. David uses a data-driven, scientific approach that really works. We sold our home within a month using the advice of this book. This book will give any seller a huge advantage, especially during a buyers' market." Sarah, PhD - Fairfax Station
- "We found this book a very valuable tool in both making the decision to sell our home and then in following through to a successful sale and closing. The book provided a common sense, easy to read format that allowed us to know all of the pieces of the real estate puzzle in advance, and took a great deal of stress out of the selling process." Paul and Louise - Oakton
Click to read David's Agent's Guide to Real Estate book.
- "...best I have ever seen ... helping me have more fun now than I have ever had ... set the tone for the most complete day of training ... utilizing market data statistics to enhance your position..." Brad (Realtor, Manger, Trainer)
- "...best book I've read on this subject in my twenty-three years in real estate. ...enhanced with occasional witty asides." Anonymous posted to amazon.com
- "Will be a reality check for those expecting an easy money career in real estate and reassure the newcomers, like me, that we're not going nuts." Elizabeth
Your Friend in Real Estate, LLC
Arlington, Virginia, USA
* Copyright © David Rathgeber *
* * All rights reserved. * *
* * * 2017 * * *