Dark Horse David for President
I don't need this, but I am reluctantly entering the race as a write-in candidate. (Yes, friends, I'm serious.) My most important attribute: Voters know absolutely nothing about me.
My campaign budget is zero. I will not have to listen to those who contributed dollars, only to those who make sense.
I will need about 100 million votes. We do not have much time, so please forward this to 3 friends immediately, and ask them to share.
I'm counting on you: Share now to save America! Facebook
- We will never be perfect but we will not stop trying.
- Everyone will never be happy all at the same time, but we will not stop trying. Pursuit of happiness is guaranteed.
- The biggest problems we face are government itself, national security, education, entitlements, and suffocating complexity, in that order.
- Other important matters are: Taxes, senseless over-regulation, selective law enforcement, the danger of the national debt, needless duplication of effort by 50 states.
- The plan: Define where we are, where we want to be, and figure out how to get there. It will not be easy.
- Everyone will have the right to be offended, incensed, or embarrassed whenever they wish.
- We can end political correctness, aka ignorance. Honesty trumps (sorry) nice.
- A former governor will be my Vice President.
I have learned...
- ...that if it sounds right, it could still be wrong.
- ...that even the "experts" can be wrong.
- ...what statistical significance is, and the difference between correlation and causation.
- ...the difference between what I know, and what I don't.
- ...what to say, what not to say, and when not to say it.
- ...to spot B.S. in 5 nano-seconds and can kick butt constructively when required.
- I have no government experience.
- I have worked for the largest and the smallest of companies, and a few in between.
- My technical and business education, and international experience provide a broad perspective.
- My personal opinions are totally irrelevant: As your President, my job is to correctly analyze complex matters and promote policies that are good for all Americans long-term.
- I am prepared to spend at least 15 productive hours a day 366 days a year to improve our nation.
- There is no relocation cost: I can walk to the White House.
- I do not golf. And if you're not on board yet . . .
- I do not have a twitter account!
I am David Rathgeber and I approved this message
and wrote the html code for this web page.
* * * Copyright © David Rathgeber * * *
* * * All rights reserved. * * *